If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read this entire disclaimer notice before using this website, scheduling an appointment or making a purchase on this site, or relying on the content published within it or within any of our products. If you make use of the text-based online counselling service, make an appointment to see a professional service provider or make a purchase from the MOBIEG shop we will assume that you have read and understand this disclaimer notice.
This website is operated by MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd and the general contents of this website are provided solely for educational and informational purposes and are not meant to provide or replace professional medical or psychiatric advice, counselling or therapeutic services, but solely as a self-help tool for your own use. MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the web site or the information it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked.
Even though MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd uses high quality web servers, firewalls, and PayPal/PayGate & PayFast security, we cannot guarantee nor be held responsible for a compromise of information (email or merchant accounts).
Please check the quality of information
MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly. Before relying on this information on this site, however, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
Links to external websites
Linkage to external websites should not be taken to be an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
Views or recommendations provided in linked sites do not necessarily reflect those of Linkage to external websites should not be taken to be an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
Views or recommendations provided in linked sites do not necessarily reflect those of MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd.
Please note: Online text-based counseling is not a replacement for clinical face to face counselling.
Our assessments and facilitation are based on the information you choose to share with us. While our facilitators will make every effort to assist you with the issues or problems you identify – you are in the best position to determine how relevant this information is to your situation. Services provided by MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd are not a substitute for independent professional advice from your own or another health professional.
MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information. You agree that MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd, or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with our business who is engaged in delivering content or services on or through this Website.
Confidentiality & Special Concerns
Information disclosed in session is confidential and may not be disclosed to anyone without written permission from you, the client. The South African law requires the following exceptions to client confidentiality: for example where there is suspicion or evidence of child abuse, where there is reasonable suspicion that the client presents danger to self or other, and court order.
Disclaimer Notice Changes
MOBIEG (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change or update this disclaimer notice, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time without notice. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this website. Under certain circumstances, we may also elect to notify you of changes or updates to our disclaimer notice by additional means, such as posting a notice on the front page of our website or sending you an e-mail. We encourage you to review this disclaimer notice often for changes. If you have any questions or comments regarding our disclaimer notice, you may contact us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services MobieG / LiveJam NPC is a business in the counselling industry that provides various forms of digital facilitation.
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and appointments confirmed by way of booking number via email .
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by MobieG / LiveJam NPC is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, MobieG / LiveJam NPC will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25 % administration fee.
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the LiveJam NPC bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for MobieG / LiveJAM NPC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd, Payfast™ & PayPal ™ who are the approved payment gateways for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate (Pty) Ltd, Payfast™ & PayPal ™ use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to PayGate (Pty) Ltd, Payfast™ & PayPal ™ websites to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by MobieG / LiveJam NPC separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: MobieG / LiveJam NPC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and MobieG / LiveJam NPC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, P.O.Box 2738, Randburg, 2125.
- Variation: MobieG / Livejam NPC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by LiveJam NPC based in South Africa, registration no 139-484 NPO.
- LiveJam NPC contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (+27) 011 568-2259
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on 22 May 2020. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.