If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for MobieG:
All the information and quizzes on this website and/or mobile app is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.mobieg.co.za does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. All advice & guidance provided on www.mobieg.co.za and the mobile app from it’s representatives is in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.mobieg.co.za takes great care to continually train and equip all facilitators to give informed advice and information, but www.mobieg.co.za does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.mobieg.co.za), is strictly at your own risk. www.mobieg.co.za will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website, apps or services.
From our website and app, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website or go to an external website in our app, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Terms & Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or servicesMobieG / LiveJam NPC is a business in the counselling industry that provides various forms of digital counselling.
- Delivery policySubject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and appointments confirmed by way of booking number via email .
- Return and Refunds policyThe provision of goods and services by MobieG / LiveJam NPC is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, MobieG / LiveJam NPC will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25 % administration fee.
- Payment options acceptedPayment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the LiveJam NPC bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and securityCard transactions will be acquired for MobieG / LiveJAM NPC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by MobieG / LiveJam NPC separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currencyThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- ResponsibilityMobieG / LiveJam NPC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and MobieG / LiveJam NPC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, P.O.Box 2738, Randburg, 2125.
- VariationMobieG / Livejam NPC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company informationThis website is run by LiveJam NPC based in South Africa, registration no 139-484 NPO.
- LiveJam NPC contact detailsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 011 326 1330
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on 29 November 2016. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.