Talk 4: Cyber bullying
Cyber bullying can be more malicious than traditional forms of bullying. The reasons for that is that it can be done anonymously, contents are distributed to a much wider group than just on lookers, the bully can alter images. Cyber bullying is not limited to time and space.
Our talk includes:
- What are the statistics of bullying and cyber bullying among South African high school learners?
- What are the mistakes children make online that makes them easy targets?
- Which types of cyber bullying are there?
- How can you clean up your digital footprint?
- What can I do if I am being bullied?
- Can a person be criminally charged for cyber bullying?
- How can I be a good digital parent?
- A live demonstration of the solutions MOBIEG offers will also be done. It includes a free on-line counseling service for young people.
For more information and to book talks: