Mathematics determine your future
– Mathematics is required for many high skill jobs, which is what we need in South Africa
– Mathematics helps us to reason and think in a logical way
– Success in mathematics builds confidence
– Mathematics opens doors to broader career choices
– Mathematics is the most widely used subject in the world
If your child doesn’t get it right the first time, it does not mean that he/she can’t do Maths.
We believe anyone can do Maths. You can do Maths also is the perfect catch-up programme if up you have done the Maths assessment and knows where your gaps are!
You can do Maths offers:
- Grades 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 Mathematics
- Covers SA and IEB curriculum (CAPS)
- Developed by experienced SA teachers
- Lessons, Notes, Tests and Worked Out Answers.
Each tutor session has a video explanation, a summary of the content and a test (which you can do as many times as you want to).
The Maths online Mathematics course includes access to the whole curriculum of each grade for Grade 7 to Grade 12, regardless of your grade.
Each time you do a test, your result is recorded. Your latest result will appear at the top.
For guardians, teachers, tutors and parents:
A nominated person can also access the learner’ course progress and test results through his/her profile. The person also gets a weekly report detailing time spent on programme and all tests scores.
We also monitor all learner’s progress and will alert the nominated person if we believe that learner’s progress is not satisfactory
Advantages of this Mathematics programme:
- Parents or tutors get a detailed weekly report and can intervene at an early stage
- Learners can work at their own pace
- The program combines seeing and hearing maths concepts
- Learners can pause, rewind and repeat as often as they like
- This allows time to absorb and reinforce important concepts
- Ideal for shy learners
- Learners can work at home at whatever time of the day suits them
- Ideal for learners with full extra curricula programs
- All content has been authored by experienced mathematics teachers
- All content is fully aligned to the latest South African curriculum
- Grade 12 – Covers all work required for Papers 1 and 2
- Learners can go back to previous grades to fill gaps